Last week an awesome blogger, Heather from Life of a Traveling Navy Wife; who I regularly read and chat with nominated me for the “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award”. How cool and awesome is that? Here are her funny questions and my answers 😉
1. You’re trapped on an island and can only listen to ONE album (assume you have something to play music with). Which is it?
2. Why do you KEEP blogging?
This is where I feel free, I put down my thoughts and feelings. I am getting braver, especially in my comments on others blogs and here when I respond back to readers. It is my time to be me and spew forth my thoughts. My artistic release 🙂
3. When have you been most satisfied in your life?
When I am able to help my husband or daughters with a problem. However large or small, I love helping to solve an issue or problem. I like to be the fixer.
4. Do you have a spirit animal? What is it?
5. What question do you hate to answer?
Is that an Australian accent? NO, no, no… I’m British, from London and I live in America… I smile and grin and bear it. Drives me potty though.
6. Tell us something about you that’s “off-the-wall”.
I will show you, I did this several years ago and when I tell people I have one, it is funny to watch their shock!
7. What is the top item on your bucket-list and have you accomplished it?
Do not laugh. It is to sell up everything, purchase an RV that will fit The Hubs, Myself, the weenie, and an ATV and travel the continent. Waiting for the girls to graduate High School and move onto college.
8. What is your happy place?
It is many places… Cuddling with the hubs, watching my daughters track meet, watching my other daughter ride horses. Hanging out with my youngest daughter before she goes to bed and chatting. Coffee first thing in the morning with no one else around. A good book and tea out in the backyard. A family vacation…. Time with the people I love, and time with myself.
9. Which family members would you choose to appear on Family Feud with you?
Had to look this up, no clue as to what this is…. So it would be the Hubs and Bebe the two wise ones in the family.
10. And last but not least, an ummm, unique one from the hubs: If you were given a giraffe and were required to keep it for one year, and you don’t have the option to say ‘no’, what would you do with it? (Ummm, I swear he hasn’t been drinking LOL).
Ok this is a funny question but I am going to answer it with a straight face. There is this really cool rescue, rehab animal sanctuary in Oakland California for Elephants, and I would call and beg them to allow me to move there for the year and care for George the Giraffe… If not there then I would move to a sanctuary in Kenya and live with that cute Giraffe named George 🙂
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who nominated you.
2. Add the award logo.
3. Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
4. Nominate 7 other blogs and let them know via comments.
5. Ask your nominees 10 questions.